Re: Balochistan Development Gateway Facility launched

  • To: "Hasan Rizvi" <hasan.rizvi at pc dot iucnp dot org>,"bfa" <bytesforall_readers at yahoogroups dot com>,"s-asia-it" <s-asia-it at apnic dot net>
  • Subject: Re: Balochistan Development Gateway Facility launched
  • From: "Zubair Faisal Abbasi" <zfa at comsats dot net dot pk>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:14:07 +0500
  • Cc:
    • Greetings from Jafferabad!

      - Its a great news; I am really happy reading your message. I am stationed
      at District Jafferabad of Balochistan with National Commission for Human
      Development www.nchd.org.pk as District Programme Officer since April 22,
      2004. Its really a wonderful experience of being part of a highly motivated
      team.

      - We may also start some ICTs related work in our district in not so distant
      future. Most probably, we go ahead with IT center in the first phase. I
      hope, the resources you have managed to put on the web would be immensely
      helpful.

      Best Regards,
      Zubair.

      On Fri, 28 May 2004 14:23:38 +0500, Hasan Rizvi wrote