FW: APNIC Survey 2004

  • To: s-asia-it <s-asia-it at apnic dot net>
  • Subject: FW: APNIC Survey 2004
  • From: Irfan Khan <khania2 at super dot net dot pk>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:57:41 +0500
  • Cc:

      From:        "Kapil Chawla" <kapil at apnic dot net>
      To:          <s-asia-it at apnic dot net>
      Date:        Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:08:48 +1000

      (with apologies for duplicates)

      Subject: APNIC Survey 2004

      Dear APNIC Members & Friends,

      APNIC has just launched its third major survey of members and stakeholders,
      as announced below. As a member, I thought it would be appropriate to inform
      you about this survey. I would request you to please participate in the
      survey as your comments are very valuable to APNIC. The form is attached for
      easy access.

      The survey will be carried out by KPMG, under the leadership of Dr. John
      Earls, who would certainly welcome your help and any questions you may
      have.

      Also, I would like to inform you that the submission to the survey form goes
      to only Dr.Earls( jearls at kpmg dot com dot au) and no one at APNIC to maintain the
      confidentiality of the survey.

      Looking forward to your participation.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Kapil Chawla            |  Research & Liaison Officer(South Asia)
                             |  APNIC Secretariat
      Email: kapil at apnic dot net  |  PO Box 2131 Milton QLD 4064
      Phone: +61 7 3858 3115  |  Australia
       Fax: +61 7 3858 3199  |  http://www.apnic.net

      See you at APNIC 18
      Nadi, Fiji, 31 August-3 September 2004 http://www.apnic.net/meetings/18