RE: Minute APJII Policy Meeting 2

  • To: "'Ahmad Alkazimy'" <ahmad at apjii dot or dot id>
  • Subject: RE: Minute APJII Policy Meeting 2
  • From: "chianan" <hsieh at twnic dot net dot tw>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:12:57 +0800
  • Cc: <sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net>
  • Sender: sig-nir-admin@lists.apnic.net
      Thank you for sharing with us the meeting report.
      It looks like you had a fruitful and successful meeting,
      congratulations!

      May I suggest that you or your colleague to propose an informative
      report for the next NIR meeting in Seoul?
      I think NIR community would be interested to know more about your
      experience.
      JPNIC did such a report in OPM 13. Please refer to
      http://www.apnic.net/meetings/13/nir/index.html

      Thanks!

      Chianan
      Co-Chair, NIR SIG