Re: [hm-staff] Changes on the MNT-BY ?
- To: John Tran <john at apnic dot net>
- Subject: Re: [hm-staff] Changes on the MNT-BY ?
- From: Ahmad Alkazimy <ahmad at apjii dot or dot id>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:01:06 +0700
- Cc: nir-system at nic dot ad dot jp, <sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.44.0310150938190.20455-100000 at durian dot apnic dot net>
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/sig-nir/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: APNIC SIG for National Internet Registries (NIRs) <sig-nir.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Son and all,
Thank you for your confirmation regarding on this issue and also thanks for your advice.
I will send it to you in a couple of days (just to make sure all objects that I mentioned before are send it to the APNIC Hostmaster).
At 09:42 15/10/03 +1000, John Tran wrote:
Thank you for your email. I woudl like to confirm that there is no change in procedure or policy
in area that you outlined in this email. Could you kindly send your examples and queries to
hostmaster or helpdesk emails so we can investigate and help you accordingly. You probably know
that all NIRs member's objects should be maintained by NIRs not by APNIC.