Re: [sig-nir] Brief report -- NIR System BoF
- To: MAEMURA Akinori <maem at maem dot org>
- Subject: Re: [sig-nir] Brief report -- NIR System BoF
- From: David Chen <david at twnic dot net dot tw>
- Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 11:36:46 +0800
- Cc: sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net, nir-system at nic dot ad dot jp, yamasaki at nic dot ad dot jp,anne at apnic dot net, connie at apnic dot net
- In-reply-to: <200409021157.BBB77495.FNNB@maem.org>
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/sig-nir>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "APNIC SIG for National Internet Registries \(NIRs\)"<sig-nir.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <200409020717.CBJ23662.NNBF@maem.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com><200409021157.BBB77495.FNNB@maem.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
Regards, David Chen TWNIC MAEMURA Akinori wrote:
Hmm, good point.
I remember NIR systems BoF was reported briefly - that was by Sanjaya. But it is not so clear if this NIR systems BoF is "official" one, at least it is not appeared on the
With my sense NIR systems and NIR policy process "BoF"s should
be informed in AMM as meaningful activity which NIR community
contributes. I can do that in my NIR SIG Report.
Your thoughts, colleagues?
In message <Pine.LNX.4.44.0409020953210.20543-100000 at durian dot apnic dot net>
"Re: [sig-nir] Brief report -- NIR System BoF"
"Anne Lord <anne at apnic dot net>" wrote:
| | One quick question to all - if this was a BOF - do you want to | report it also at the Member Meeting tomorrow? Traditionally
| all SIGs and BoFs re reported briefly at the MM.
| | Let me know
| | thanks
| | | On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, MAEMURA Akinori wrote:
| | > Thanks Shin,
| > | > I feel like having this report at NIR-SIG today if we are | > fortunate enough to have time after we have all planned | > presentations. Even a brief report would be great for the
| > community.
| > | > Regards,
| > Akinori
| > | > | > In message <41364201.1010305 at nic dot ad dot jp>
| > "[sig-nir] Brief report -- NIR System BoF"
| > "Shin Yamasaki <yamasaki at nic dot ad dot jp>" wrote:
| > | > | Dear NIR folks,
| > | | > | Here is a brief report from NIR System Meeting held on Tuesday.
| > | | > | Thank you very much for all presenters and attendees. Meeting minutes | > | will be sent to participants.
| > | | > | Shin
| > | | > | | > | **********************************************************************
| > | | > | Brief report of NIR System BoF | > | | > | | > | 2004/8/31
| > | Shin Yamasaki, JPNIC
| > | | > | Attendees: 13 from APNIC, KRNIC, JPNIC, TWNIC
| > | Time held: 4:30 - 5:30 pm
| > | | > | | > | Presentation 1
| > | --------------
| > | | > | Presenter: Terry Mandarson from APNIC
| > | Topic: NIR perspective of the new DNS generation system
| > | | > | Similar presentation as he presents at DNS Operations SIG, but focuses
| > | for NIRs. APNIC's new database-driven reverse zone file generation system.
| > | | > | | > | Presentation 2
| > | --------------
| > | | > | Presenter: Sanjaya from APNIC
| > | Topic: APNIC Registry System Update
| > | | > | Overview and status of APNIC's new registry system as well as XML | > | interface for NIRs.
| > | | > | | > | Since the given time period (1 hour) was not enough for discussion, | > | continuous discussion is expected on the mailing list.
| > | | > | | > | <End of report>
| > | | > | _______________________________________________
| > | sig-nir mailing list
| > | sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net
| > | http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir
| > | > _______________________________________________
| > sig-nir mailing list
| > sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net
| > http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir
| > |
sig-nir mailing list
sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net