Re: [sig-nir] Brief report -- NIR System BoF

  • To: Shin Yamasaki <yamasaki at nic dot ad dot jp>
  • Subject: Re: [sig-nir] Brief report -- NIR System BoF
  • From: Anne Lord <anne at apnic dot net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:18:16 +1000 (EST)
  • Cc: sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net, nir-system at nic dot ad dot jp, connie at apnic dot net,MAEMURA Akinori <maem at maem dot org>
    • One thing i forgot to add : traditionally all the BOFs are reported
      separately at the Member Meeting. My only question was about this
      Systems meeting because I just wasnt sure if it was a BoF, but as it
      was reported previously it does seem appropriate to have as short
      report tomorrow as well.

      thanks
      Anne