[sig-nir] Fwd: Extended deadline: Call for volunteers - Cable/DSLguideli
- To: sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net
- Subject: [sig-nir] Fwd: Extended deadline: Call for volunteers - Cable/DSLguidelines
- From: Anne Lord <anne at apnic dot net>
- Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:29:16 +1000
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/sig-nir>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "APNIC SIG for National Internet Registries \(NIRs\)"<sig-nir.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
It would be appreciated if all the NIRs on this list could please pass this email on to your NIR member mailing lists.
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:22:49 +1000
To: sig-policy at apnic dot net
From: APNIC Secretariat <secretariat at apnic dot net>
Subject: Extended deadline: Call for volunteers - Cable/DSL guidelines
Cc: sig-policy-chair at apnic dot net
The deadline for accepting volunteers to join the working group to review the criteria for Cable and DSL requests described in the IPv4 guidelines document is being extended until Friday 24th September.
The original call for volunteers is appended below.
If you have expertise in managing address space assigned to cable and DSL networks and some spare time your contribution would be appreciated. To volunteer please send email to <sig at apnic dot net>.
New Working Group: Criteria for Cable and DSL requests
Action pol-17-007: Proposer to call for the creation of a working group
and volunteers to develop modified guidelines for
cable and DSL networks in the IPv4 guidelines
At the 17th APNIC Open Policy Meeting, the Policy SIG decided to review
the guidelines for IPv4 requests for cable and DSL networks. The
intention of the review is to develop modified guidelines for cable and
DSL networks in the light of operational experience of the policies.
This is a call for volunteers to join the working group. Volunteers will
be responsible for contributing to and reviewing document contents. If
you have some spare time that you can contribute to this effort, please
email <sig at apnic dot net> by September 6th, to join the editorial team. A
mailing list <wg-ipv4-guide at apnic dot net> will be live and ready to go
after this deadline. We look forward to hearing from you.