Re: [hm-staff] Re: [sig-nir] Proposal_Abolishing IPv6 peraddress fee for

  • To: Izumi Okutani <izumi at nic dot ad dot jp>, cmh at nic dot or dot kr
  • Subject: Re: [hm-staff] Re: [sig-nir] Proposal_Abolishing IPv6 peraddress fee for NIRs
  • From: Anne Lord <anne at apnic dot net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:05:42 +1000
  • Cc: ckp at nida dot or dot kr, sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net, sig-nir-chair at apnic dot net

    • Dear Billy,

      Thank you for your proposal. The Secretariat will take a look at the proposal and will provide some feedback.

      Following on from Izumi's point there you may wish to consider posting this proposal to the "sig-policy" mailing list. I would strongly recommend you do this, so that you gather input from APNIC members and other stakeholders, since this proposal will need to go through both the policy process and be voted on by APNIC members at a members meeting.

      regards
      Anne