[sig-nir] Re: VNNIC's Position about IPv6 Fee Abolishing Proposal

  • To: "MH Billy Cheon" <cmh at nic dot or dot kr>, <sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net>
  • Subject: [sig-nir] Re: VNNIC's Position about IPv6 Fee Abolishing Proposal
  • From: "Phan Thi Nhung" <nhung at vnnic dot net dot vn>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:13:47 +0700
  • Cc:
      Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:17 AM

      Hi phan thi nhung,

      This is billy from KRNIC of NIDA.

      As you may know, NIR fee WG is gathering opinions from NIRs
      whether we keep the proposal about abolishing IPv6 per address fee, or not.

      So far, except VNNIC, most of NIRs agreed to keep the proposal,
      and discuss at the APNIC Hanoi meeting.

      As such, would it be possible for you to present to M/L about VNNIC's position?

      Many Thanks
      Billy