Re: [sig-nir] Re: The consensus process for the proposal "prop-028-v001"
- Subject: Re: [sig-nir] Re: The consensus process for the proposal "prop-028-v001"
- From: Izumi Okutani <izumi at nic dot ad dot jp>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:55:59 +0900
- Cc: sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net
- In-reply-to: <42DEFBFD.7080602 at twnic dot net dot tw>
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/sig-nir>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "APNIC SIG for National Internet Registries \(NIRs\)" <sig-nir.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <006b01c58c18$d2923c70$22a5fea9@Billy> <003101c58c39$ca1622c0$340977cb@Nhung> <42DDDD7A.email@example.com> <0D294571587F2F53BEC60211@[192.168.1.102]> <42DDF2A3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42DE1290.email@example.com> <E348E7C295B126A1D7AB711A@as-paul.apnic.net> <42DEFBFD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2 (Windows/20050317)
I'm sure most of you are aware of the consensus process for the proposal(prop-028-v001), but I'd like to share it with everyone here just as a reminder. 1) Proposal to be posted on the SIG mailing list (4 weeks before the meeting) --> DONE 2) Discussions on the mailing list (until the onsite meeting) --> Currenly ongoing 3) Presentation slides posted on the APNIC website (2-4 weeks before the meeting) 4) Proposal presented onsite at the NIR SIG session (APNIC20, 7th Sep) Confirm consensus from the participants 5) Confirm consensus at AMM (APNIC20, 9th Sep) Confirm approval from APNIC membership as a whole 6) Confirmation of consensus on the mailing list (8 weeks) 7) Endorsement by APNIC EC It should be no different from the standard policy process, but would someone from APNIC please add some words if there is anything else we should note? "APNIC policy development process" http://www.apnic.net/docs/policy/dev/process.html Any questions about the process can be posted on this mailing list, or you can contact us at "sig-nir-chair at apnic dot net" if you feel more comfortable to comment indivisually. Thanks, and see you soon in Hanoi! Izumi