RE: [sig-nir] Re: The consensus process for the proposal"prop-028-v001"
- To: "'Izumi Okutani'" <izumi at nic dot ad dot jp>
- Subject: RE: [sig-nir] Re: The consensus process for the proposal"prop-028-v001"
- From: "Save Vocea" <save at apnic dot net>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:40:52 -0700
- Cc: sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <42E470DF.2010103 at nic dot ad dot jp>
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/sig-nir>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "APNIC SIG for National Internet Registries \(NIRs\)" <sig-nir.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
Thank you for this reminder. You've set it out well and the processes are in order. This proposal can be read from: http://www.apnic.net/docs/policy/proposals/prop-028-v001.html As we are in discussion period, we'd look fwd to further comments via this list. Regards, Save APNIC secretariat > -----Original Message----- > From: sig-nir-bounces at lists dot apnic dot net [mailto:sig-nir- > bounces at lists dot apnic dot net] On Behalf Of Izumi Okutani > Sent: Sunday, 24 July 2005 9:56 PM > Cc: sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net > Subject: Re: [sig-nir] Re: The consensus process for the proposal"prop- > 028-v001" > > Dear All, > > > I'm sure most of you are aware of the consensus process for the > proposal(prop-028-v001), but I'd like to share it with everyone here > just as a reminder. > > 1) Proposal to be posted on the SIG mailing list > (4 weeks before the meeting) > --> DONE > > 2) Discussions on the mailing list (until the onsite meeting) > --> Currenly ongoing > > 3) Presentation slides posted on the APNIC website > (2-4 weeks before the meeting) > > 4) Proposal presented onsite at the NIR SIG session (APNIC20, 7th Sep) > Confirm consensus from the participants > > 5) Confirm consensus at AMM (APNIC20, 9th Sep) > Confirm approval from APNIC membership as a whole > > 6) Confirmation of consensus on the mailing list (8 weeks) > > 7) Endorsement by APNIC EC > > It should be no different from the standard policy process, but would > someone from APNIC please add some words if there is anything else we > should note? > > "APNIC policy development process" > http://www.apnic.net/docs/policy/dev/process.html > > Any questions about the process can be posted on this mailing list, or > you can contact us at "sig-nir-chair at apnic dot net" if you feel more > comfortable to comment indivisually. > > Thanks, and see you soon in Hanoi! > > > Izumi > > > _______________________________________________ > sig-nir mailing list > sig-nir at lists dot apnic dot net > http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir