APNIC Home APNIC Home
Info & FAQ |  Resource services |  Training |  Meetings |  Membership |  Documents |  Whois & Search |  Internet community

You're here:  Home  Mailing Lists sig-nir

[sig-nir] NIR SIG Agenda for APNIC 34

Dear NIR SIG Colleagues,

We would like to share the current NIR SIG agenda for APNIC34.

  When: 	Tuesday, 28 August 2012
  Time:   	09:00 - 10:30 (UTC +7)
  Where: 	Meeting Room 2& 3

 * CNNIC Allocation and IPv6 Activities Update (Jessica Shen, CNNIC)
 * Discussions in Japan about delegations of IPv4 address space
(Tomohiro Fujisaki, JP, NTT)
 * IDNIC Update (Valens Riyadi, IDNIC)

For more details, you can visit NIR SIG webpage at:

 http://conference.apnic.net/34/program/nir-sig/

We are looking forward to see you all in Cambodia.

Best Regards,
Jessica Shen, Izumi Okutani, Ji-Young Lee