APRICOT 2003


APNIC Member Meeting

Friday 28 February 2003, Taipei International Convention Center (TICC), Taipei, Taiwan

Minutes

Meeting commenced: 9:15 am

Chair: Paul Wilson

The Chair welcomed the participants and explained the role of the APNIC Member Meeting. He encouraged members to approach APNIC staff for any assistance they might need.

The Chair thanked CNNIC as Gold sponsor for the meeting.

He then explained the agenda and encouraged all present to participate in the discussions. He welcomed the staff from ARIN, LACNIC, and RIPE NCC.

The voting procedure for EC representatives was explained.

The Chair called for any amendments or additions to the agenda, but no suggestions were received.

Contents
  1. APNIC annual report
  2. Executive Council report
  3. Forward plan and budget for 2003
  4. Internet number resource status report
  5. ARIN update
  6. LACNIC report
  7. RIPE NCC report
  8. EC Election
  9. Routing and IX SIGs
  10. DNS operations SIG report
  11. Database SIG report
  12. Address policy SIG report
  13. Open NIR meeting report
  14. IPv6 Technical SIG report
  15. MyAPNIC demonstration
  16. ICANN/ASO report
  17. Open microphone session
  18. EC Election results
  19. Next meeting

    Status reports

    1. APNIC annual report
    2. Paul Wilson, APNIC

      Presentation

      This presentation reviewed the status of APNIC's membership growth, resource status, and financial position for 2003.

      Membership

      The presenter noted that membership growth had been very slow at the start of 2002, but returned to healthy growth over the course of the year. He explained the effect of the new membership categories. Most membership closures are due to businesses becoming uncontactable. In these cases, the resources are recovered and returned to the APNIC address pool.

      The presenter reviewed the distribution of memberships throughout the region. In particular, there has been growth in Australia and India, but a reduction in Hong Kong. The presenter also reviewed the membership distribution in respect of the UN sub-regional definitions.

      Secretariat

      There was a review of the structure and staffing of the APNIC Secretariat office. It was noted that APNIC retains a very low staff turnover. Net staffing growth has been very low over the past year.

      Member Services was very busy in 2002, especially in terms of resource services. The Helpdesk was established and now operates a one-day-turnaround for member services. Helpdesk services are available in 10 languages. Account management has also been an improvement in resource services, with sub-teams of hostmasters assigned to serve particular members on a regular basis.

      Resources

      IPv4 resource allocation is returning to an exponential growth rate. The distribution of IPv4 across the region shows that Japan and China remain well ahead. Korea has shown a slower rate of growth since the very rapid growth in recent years. Viewed in sub-regional terms, East Asia consumes far more IPv4 address space than the other sub-regions.

      It was noted that in 2002, APNIC for the first time allocated more IPv4 address space than RIPE NCC or ARIN.

      Demand in IPv6 address space has begun to grow. However, it was noted that growth in demand in the RIPE region has been much greater than in the other regions.

      Training

      APNIC increased the delivery of training services in 2002, with 23 courses delivered in 19 locations.

      Communications

      There continues to be further development of help and support information. Apster is the quarterly newsletter produced by APNIC. The presenter encouraged all participants to contribute material to Apster.

      Service developments

      The IRR has now been deployed and training will also be developed. The database has been upgraded. There have been developments in distributing APNIC's service architecture to major exchange points, with the deployment of a new POPs in Hong Kong and upgrades to the POP in Tokyo. APNIC is calling for interest in deploying additional POPs.

      APNIC is now working with ISC to deploy anycast mirrors of the F-Root. APNIC has called for expressions of interest in deploying additional mirrors.

      MyAPNIC has been developed further and will be demonstrated later in this meeting.

      Policy developments

      There was a review of the policy developments in 2002. In particular, the presenter drew attention to the re-opening of the NIR category and noted that there would be an official announcement later in this meeting relating to the acceptance of VNNIC as the next NIR.

      APNIC meetings

      The presenter reviewed the recent APNIC meetings and noted the improvement in meeting related services, such as simultaneous interpretation and multicasting.

      Financial report

      The presenter noted that in most expense areas in 2002, APNIC was below budget. This reflects the conservative approach adopted to spending until revenues are assured. It was noted that the reports have been audited by PriceWaterhouseCoopers and are reproduced in the published Annual Report. The presenter noted various details within the report. APNIC realised a better surplus for 2002 than was anticipated. In general, the final financial result for 2002 was very close to the budget.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    3. Executive Council report
    4. Che-Hoo Cheng, Executive Council Chair

      Presentation

      This presenter introduced the current members of the EC and reviewed EC activities for 2002.

      The presenter introduced the members of the Executive Council, all of whom were present. He noted that there is a typographical error to be corrected in the Annual Report relating to the term of EC members. He gave an overview of the role of the EC.

      The presenter reviewed the activities of APNIC in 2002. The EC has just adopted a conservative 2003 APNIC budget, anticipating low membership growth. The EC monitored the monthly financial reports to ensure responsible management of the organisation.

      The EC has monitored the ICANN ASO reform negotiations. The EC is confident that the ICANN Evolution and Reform Committee activity will conclude soon. The EC, in collaboration with the RIRs, will then move on to the consideration of the ICANN MoU and the new ASO structure. The EC regularly consults with other stakeholders in this process.

      The EC has approved the NIR criteria and has approved the application of VNNIC.

      The EC reviewed the SIG policy process and now consults with SIG Chairs.

      All EC meeting minutes are published on the APNIC web site.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    5. Forward plan and budget for 2003
    6. Paul Wilson, APNIC

      Presentation

      Workplan

      This presenter gave details of APNIC's planned activities for 2003. Resource services will be the subject of continued development in line with demand. Account management will continue. APNIC will soon recruit two additional hostmasters. Hostmasters also participate in training services, where their language skills and operational knowledge provide valuable support.

      Development of MyAPNIC will continue.

      More than two training courses per month are planned for 2003. There will be continued development of DNS, IRR/RPSL, and routing modules for the training courses. There is an opportunity to collaborate in joint activities with the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Bangkok, which will provide administrative assistance and will broaden the scope and training infrastructure available to APNIC, with the advantage of cost savings.

      There will be continued development of APNIC meetings, with a view to increasing participation and representation. Outreach and promotion will be extended. New services such as interpretation and multicast will be further developed. APNIC is investigating the use of real-time scribes for future meetings.

      There will be more focus on sub-regional development. The appointment of Save Vocea as Pacific Sub-Regional Liaison Officer has been successful at increasing activity and awareness in the Pacific sub-region. South Asia and South East Asia have been suggested as areas which are in need of additional liaison.

      APNIC staff currently attend RIR meetings less often than the staff of other RIRs. It is intended to increase this level of participation in 2003. There is also a need for more liaison with IETF, Working Groups, and other organisations, such as SANOG, ITU, NANOG. It was noted that ITU members in the region were recently advised that APNIC had re-opened the NIR category. Importantly, the APNIC Secretariat was able to make representations to correct some factual errors in the communiqu?that was sent out to ITU members.

      APNIC will have continued engagement with the ICANN negotiations in 2003, as work continues on the Evolution and Reform process and review of the existing MoU.

      APNIC will continue infrastructure development in 2003, including deployment of additional POPs. There is also significant capital expenditure planned for root server deployment.

      The Early Resource Transfer (ERX) project is continuing this year, to transfer regional address records from ARIN to APNIC.

      There is work ongoing in developing the technical requirements for establishing links between APNIC and other whois databases run by members.

      The Whois v3 database and the IRR will be major technical activities in 2003.

      The tracking of IETF Working Groups is an important activity.

      APNIC has also outsourced some research and development work, including contributions to the IDRC-UNDP small grants program. APNIC has also collaborated with Telstra for a research and development fellowship, which will allow APNIC to make use of the services of Geoff Huston as a Senior Research Scientist. He will be looking at the routing system, address space demand, IETF activity tracking, and ASN depletion and development.

      Budget 2003

      The budget for the 2003 work plan has been based on a conservative view of membership growth in 2003. APNIC has an expenditure budget of US$3.6 million for 2003. The salary budget has dropped to 41 percent as other areas such as infrastructure have expanded.

      Projected revenues were discussed, showing moderate predictions for the year. The projected cash flow is designed to maintain the cash surplus. There are projections for a small excess of cash by the end of 2003.

      The EC is provided with detailed monthly financial reports to ensure close tracking of actual finances against the budget.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      [Break 10:35 - 11:05 am]

      Top

    7. Internet number resource status report
    8. Son Tran, on behalf of APNIC, ARIN, LACNIC, and RIPE NCC

      Presentation

      This presentation was a report of global address resource status, prepared by the four RIRs.

      The presenter explained the distribution of the total address pool. He noted that a database cleanup in 2002 resulted in the identification of 17 /8 address ranges, which were returned to IANA.

      The presenter reviewed the allocation of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and ASNs globally between 1999 and 2002, showing comparison of growth rates from year to year and region to region.

      There have now been more than 300 IPv6 allocations globally.

      The presenter noted that raw data is available from each RIR on a monthly basis.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    9. ARIN update
    10. Ray Plzak, ARIN

      Presentation

      This presenter discussed the current status and activities of ARIN. He provided a breakdown of the current membership statistics. ARIN now has 1,884 members.

      There was a summary of the ways in which ARIN pursues it mission statement, including registry operations, association operations, and the policy development process. The

      organisational structure and staffing of ARIN was also summarised. It was noted that ARIN also enjoys a low staff turnover rate. ARIN continues to participate in staff exchanges.

      ARIN has been revising the Registration Services Agreement to clarify some legal issues. ARIN has also been taking steps to improve collection of outstanding membership fees.

      The presenter reviewed current projects including the ERX project, DNS activities, certificate authority work, and design work on the RWhois database.

      There was a summary of the recent ARIN meetings. ARIN now holds a joint annual meeting with NANOG.

      In terms of training, ARIN does not conduct much on-the-road training. They have, however, been developing some effective computer-based training. ARIN is also planning to develop training modules in Spanish and French.

      ARIN is also considering developing a members-only web site and appreciates the information and assistance received from APNIC in relation to the MyAPNIC project.

      The presenter reviewed the AutoReg processor which is used to process whois templates and has helped the registration services staff to work very efficiently.

      There was discussion of the ongoing work relating to the scanning of paper logs of early registration data for use in investigating address disputes and other historical enquiries.

      The presenter noted that the transition to LACNIC is now complete. There is no additional progress to report in respect of ArfiNIC.

      The presenter summarised the current status of policy proposals in the ARIN region.

      Finally, the presenter extended an invitation for all to attend ARIN XI in April 2003.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    11. LACNIC report
    12. Raul Echeberria, LANIC

      Presentation

      This presentation provided a summary of the current activities and status of LACNIC. LACNIC achieved formal recognition and commenced operations in late 2001. There are 29 economies in the LACNIC region. It is located in Uruguay and has other offices in Brazil.

      The presenter reviewed the current resource holdings of LACNIC.

      Currently, Brazil clearly leads the other economies in the region in terms of address consumption. LACNIC has now made 97 IPv4 and 7 IPv6 allocations. LACNIC has allocated more than 80 percent of its first /8 IPv4 address block and has applied for an additional allocation. Negotiations are underway with IANA in relation to LACNIC's eligibility.

      The presenter reviewed the current LACNIC membership numbers and distribution.

      LACNIC IV will be held in Chile in April 2003. It is likely that LACNIC V will be held in Cuba in November. There was a review of policy development activities in LACNIC, as well as the election of Address Council members.

      There was a review of LACNIC mailing lists and working groups.

      Finally, the presenter discussed the current engineering projects and introduced the LACNIC facilities and Secretariat staff, which will be consolidated throughout 2003.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    13. RIPE NCC report
    14. Axel Pawlik, RIPE NCC

      Presentation

      This presentation provided a summary of current activities and status of the RIPE NCC.

      RIPE NCC has reduced turnaround times on requests by improving service levels, simplifying forms and documents, and applying simpler procedures. The presenter reviewed recent policy developments and working group activities.

      RIPE NCC has recently launched the LIR portal, giving members safe access to registry data, including billing information, allocation history, and contact information. This is intended to improve workloads and service delivery.

      Training is a major component of RIPE NCC activities. There are 80 LIR courses planned for 2003, as well as DNSSEC and Routing courses.

      There was a review of technical infrastructure development and project activities. RIPE NCC is preparing to distribute anycast mirrors of the K-Root server.

      The presenter noted that RIPE NCC has recently suffered a DDOS attack, without significant service disruption. The RIPE NCC has also been conducting research on the recent Slammer worm.

      RIPE NCC engaged a consultant in 2002 to commission a major membership survey, the results of which have recently been published. The main issues identified were customer service focus, education and documentation, membership issues (participation, fees, and attendance at General Meeting), the level of research and development work conducted, and industry profile. Possible actions and costs are now being investigated.

      There was a review of the slowdown in membership growth. It was noted that RIPE NCC finished 2002 with a significant loss, which required drawing on the cash reserves. In 2003, the budget will be based on zero membership growth. There are also plans to review the fee structure.

      The presenter invited all to attend the next RIPE meeting in Barcelona in May.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    15. EC Election
    16. The Chair described the election process for filling the four vacant seats on the APNIC Executive Council.

      The six candidates were invited to address the meeting.

      Dez Blanchfield (not present)

      • The candidate's nomination details were displayed, but there was no one able to speak on his behalf.

      Qian Hualin

      • The candidate introduced himself. He described APNIC as a very important organsiation in this region. He noted that the AP region is quite different to the other regions, due to its diversity and the level and cost of Internet development.
      • He noted the importance of APNIC's role in supporting the regional industry in a stable, affordable way.

      Lim Hock Koon

      • The candidate noted his background. He noted his experience in contributing to the community in various ways in the past.
      • He said that he had nominated for the EC to seek to increase the representation of South East Asian industry in the APNIC community.

      Yong-Wan Ju

      • The candidate expressed his honour to be nominated for the EC and thanked those who had nominated him. He provided a background to his education, career, and experience.
      • He expressed his willingness to serve the APNIC community to the best of his abilities.

      Kuo-Wei Wu

      • The candidate noted his existing role on the APNIC EC. He outlined his career background in both the computer and Internet industry and discussed his dedication to Internet activity and development.
      • He noted that he had both engineering background and organisational skills and that this combination helps him to effectively serve APNIC.
      • He expressed his hope to continue contributing to the APNIC community.

      Ma Yan (not present)

      • Xing Li spoke on behalf of Ma Yan. He noted that Ma Yan apologised that he had not been able to secure a visa in time to attend this meeting. He outlined the candidate's education, background, and current activities, in academic, industry, and regulatory organisations.
      • The candidate has made many contributions to Internet development in China and is committed to making contributions to the whole region and the APNIC community.

      The Chair called for volunteers to assist with scrutineering the election and counting the ballots. He explained the distribution of votes among membership categories. The Chair described in detail the method for completing and returning the ballot papers.

      The following people volunteered to be scrutineers:

      • Ray Plzak
      • Tim Christensen
      • Leo Vegoda
      • Raul Echeberria
      • Leslie Nobile

      The Chair explained that the ballots are anonymous; however all have been stamped to ensure authenticity. All ballots must returned by 1.30pm.

      The Chair also encouraged all participants to complete the online evaluation form.

      [Break 12:35 - 2:00 pm]

      Top

      SIG Reports

    17. Routing and IX SIGs
    18. Philip Smith, Cisco

      Presentation

      This presenter summarised the presentations and discussions from the Routing and IXP SIGs.

      Routing

      The presenter noted a disappointing attendance of only 20-30 people. The SIG agreed to adopt the following charter (subject to comments on the mailing list):

      "The Routing SIG examines important issues of Internet routing and policy in the Asia Pacific region and globally. These issues would include Internet routing table growth, de-aggregation of provider blocks, routing stability and flap damping, routing security, and the Internet Routing Registry."

      There had previously been a call for a co-Chair. Of the three volunteers, only Randy Bush was present. He was proposed as co-Chair of the Routing SIG, subject to comments to be received on the sig-routing mailing list by 14 March.

      IX SIG

      This SIG was well attended, with 40-50 people present. The SIG agreed to adopt the following charter (subject to comments on the mailing list):

      "The IX SIG provides a forum for sharing information about the status and activities of Internet eXchange (IX) points in the Asia Pacific region."

      Che-Hoo Cheng was proposed as co-Chair of the Routing SIG, subject to comments to be received on the sig-ix mailing list by 14 March.

      The presenter thanked all speakers and participants of these sessions.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    19. DNS operations SIG report
    20. George Michaelson, APNIC (on behalf of acting Chair, David Lawrence)

      Presentation

      The presenter noted that the Chair had resigned and there is now a call for a volunteers to take on the role of Chair and co-Chair.

      The presenter summarised the presentations that had been received. Most of the presentations were informational, covering areas such as lame DNS, anycast views of the Root, DNSSEC implementation, internationalised domain names, the Slammer Worm attack, and IPv6 reverse DNS status.

      There was also a proposal to take action on cleaning up lame DNS records. The SIG reached general agreement on this proposal, but recommended further development of the specific details to be discussed on the sig-dns mailing list.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    21. Database SIG report
    22. Xing Li, CERNET Center

      Presentation

      The presenter noted the draft charter of this SIG. He noted that there had been 35-40 attendees. He reviewed the content of the SIG. He noted there had been five informational presentations and two policy-related presentations.

      The SIG had appointed Hakikur Rahman as co-Chair.

      He noted the consensus that was achieved in terms of the database clean-up proposal, which would result in the removal of records not associated to resource records, removal of records of non-APNIC resources, and the modification of non-RPSL compliant records.

      Other discussions in the SIG had focused on database usage analysis, network abuse and spam, and RIR/IETF roles and processes, with a view to encouraging more communication and coordination.

      The presenter also reviewed the status of the open action items.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    23. Address policy SIG report
    24. Takashi Arano, Intec Netcore

      Presentation

      This presenter reviewed the content of the seventh Address policy SIG. He noted that several of the agenda items were received quite close to the meeting.

      The Chair reviewed the consensus items:

      • The SIG appointed Yong-Wan Ju and Kenny Huang as co-chairs.
      • There was general consensus, to be discussed further, that it is important to widen the opportunity for discussion of policy proposals, with a minimum discussion period and written proposals.
      • There were no objections to the proposal relating to IPv6 address space management, so more discussion will be held.
      • There should be more views sought on experiences with the current IPv6 policy with a view to revision of that document.
      • There was general support, but no clear consensus, for the RIRs offering reverse delegation for 6to4 users.
      • There were several different opinions obtained about the operational issues surrounding the allocation by IANA of 223/8.

      The presenter also noted that all outstanding action items from the previous meeting are now closed.

      Questions and discussion

      2.0.0.2.ip6.arpa

      • It was noted in regard to the 2.0.0.2.ip6.arpa issue, that APNIC already has an existing fee structure that could accommodate such reverse delegations. It was also noted that the technical mechanisms to support this service are in place and could operate quite efficiently.
      • It was noted that consensus issues from the SIGs should be passed by the AMM for final approval. The consensus items were reviewed again and further comments were sought.
      • It was suggested that the consensus from the SIG was sufficient for APNIC to proceed with the 2.0.0.2.ip6.arpa if the services were requested.
      • It was argued that the situations relating to tunnelling could become complicated, particularly if users were to change providers. It was suggested that it could be difficult establish the bona fides of those seeking reverse delegation.
      • It was suggested that there may be a need for process issues to be investigated and documented before APNIC proceeds with the service.

      223/8 issue

      • As this was decided to be an operational issue, the Secretariat will take steps to return the space to IANA, but additional discussion of the surrounding issues will be encouraged.

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    25. NIR meeting report
    26. Maemura Akinori, JPNIC IP Department

      Presentation

      The presenter described the background and intentions of the NIR meeting. He also summarised the content and discussions of the NIR meeting, which was well attended.

      In this meeting, VNNIC was welcomed as the new NIR and Chia-Nan Hseih was appointed as co-chair.

      The presenter summarised the presentations which were given at this meeting.

      It was explained that JPNIC had raised the issue of the NIR fee and voting structure. Their presentation had raised two alternative models for determining the level of fees and number of votes and had called for further discussion and suggestions for other alternative models. The meeting decided to encourage further discussion of this issue on the mailing list.

      It was also determined to refer to this session in future as the NIR SIG.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    27. IPv6 Technical SIG report
    28. Tomohiro Fujisaki, (on behalf of the SIG Chair)

      This presenter reviewed the content of the SIG and summarised the presentations, which included current resource status in the APNIC region and operational reports from various organisations. There was also a report on the transition from IPv4 to IPv6.

      Questions and discussion

      • None

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    29. MyAPNIC demonstration
    30. Sanjaya, APNIC

      Presentation

      This demonstration described the conceptual framework of MyAPNIC, reviewed the existing functions, and showed the new features that are being made available in version 1.1, which will be available for use after this meeting.

      With the update to version 1.1, MyAPNIC moves from a read-only interface to one that allows members to update various records.

      In version 1.2, which is scheduled for release in June, there will also be a module that enables formal electronic voting and informal opinion polling.

      The presenter reviewed the project timeline for MyAPNIC development.

      All members were encouraged to obtain a client certificate from APNIC and start using MyAPNIC.

      Questions and discussion

      • The Chair noted that this project will completely change the way members interact with APNIC services.
      • It was explained that it is essential to maintain tight security mechanisms for the issuing of certificates.
      • The Chair congratulated Sanjaya and other members of the APNIC staff for their work in this project.
      • It was explained that certificates will be revoked with the expiry of memberships. There will be a simple certificate renewal system in place.

      Action items

      • None

      Top

    31. ICANN/ASO report
    32. Kuo-Wei Wu, Executive Council

      This presenter reviewed the discussions from the ICANN/ASO meeting held on 27 February, attended by approximately 20 people.

      The presenter noted the EC's confidence that the Evolution and Reform process should be completed soon. He also reviewed the current role and function of the ASO AC. He noted that this role will be changed with the new ICANN structure.

      There was a report provided by Izumi Aizu in relation to concerns about a statement from the World Summit on Information Society, which says that IP addressing should be an issue of national sovereignty.

      Questions and discussion

      • It was explained that because the ASO does not directly represent the RIRs, the RIRs are proposing a new body which is directly representative, to perform the function of direct liaison between the RIRs and ICANN on administrative, procedural, and contractual issues. All APNIC members were encouraged to provide comments and feedback on this topic.

      Action items

      • None

      [Break 3:20 - 4:00 pm]

      Top

    33. Open microphone session
      • The Chair invited comments or questions on any issues.
      • The Executive Council Chair, Che-Hoo Cheng, explained that EC members are representatives of the members. He encouraged a higher level of communication between EC members and the general membership than has been achieved to date. It was noted that EC members' contact details are all documented on the APNIC web site.
      • The Chair encouraged members to come to future meetings with prepared questions and suggestions.

      Top

    34. EC Election results
    35. Ray Plzak and Leo Vegoda, on behalf of the other election scrutineers, presented the sealed ballot box. There were 1,156 forms submitted and only 8 invalid votes.

      The results are:

      • Qian Hualin (1,026)
      • Kuo-Wei Wu (924)
      • Ma Yan (788)
      • Yong Wan Ju (572)

      The scrutineers suggested that APNIC should adopt an electronic voting system.

      The Chair congratulated the successful candidates.

      Top

    36. Next meeting
    37. The Chair thanked the Gold Sponsor, CNNIC. He thanked the SIG Chairs, the trainers, and all speakers.

      The Chair thanked the APNIC Secretariat staff for their work, both those at the meeting and those back in the Secretariat office.

      The Chair thanked the EC members, the membership as a whole, and all those who attended the meeting.

      The Chair extended special thanks to TWNIC for their hard work in hosting this successful APRICOT.

      This next meeting will be held in Seoul, 18-22 August 2003 (provisionally), to be hosted by KRNIC.

      Finally, the Chair presented gifts of appreciation to the interpreters.

    Meeting closed: 4:20 pm

    Minuted by: Gerard Ross

    Open action items
    • None

    Top

    Top of page

    Last modified: Friday, 28-Apr-2006 14:46:17 EST | © 1999 - 2022 APNIC Pty. Ltd.
    Contact us | Privacy statement