Re: World Computer Exchange Update

  • To: "Irfan Khan" <KhanIA@super.net.pk>, <s-asia-it at apnic dot net>
  • Subject: Re: World Computer Exchange Update
  • From: "SS Singh" <sgreach at dte.vsnl dot net dot in>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:09:26 +0530
  • Sender: owner-s-asia-it@lists.apnic.net
    • Hi,
      Can you advise how  as a Bihar NGO in India we can link with you ?
      We are in the process of development of TELEWORK for community development
      in the urban &regional area of the state capital PATNA.
      Thanking you in advance,
      Merry christmas and happy new year!
      Sitasaran Singh CMC
      CPDS(Center for Planning Development & Science)
      Pustak Bhandar Compound,
      G M Road,
      Patna 800 004. India
      Ph: (91 612)672958, 667536  Website: www.globalreachindia.com/cpds