[sig-dns] DNSSEC deployment summit planned for APRICOT 2005.
- To: sig-dns at apnic dot net
- Subject: [sig-dns] DNSSEC deployment summit planned for APRICOT 2005.
- From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <olaf at ripe dot net>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:31:59 +0100
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/sig-dns>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: APNIC SIG on DNS issues <sig-dns.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-dns>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-dns>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Organization: RIPE NCC
Dear Colleagues, I would like to bring your attention to a DNSSEC Summit in Kyoto. The goal of this summit is to build a road map and identify difficulties that have to be overcome for widely deploying the Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC). This workshop will be held in conjunction with the APRICOT 2005 meeting, and is a follow-on to similar workshops in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and in San Francisco, USA in May 2004. The summit will feature a mixture of short presentations and extended discussions to examine the current DNSSEC architecture and to discuss key deployment issues. You are welcome to attend. This workshop is open and free, but we request that you register so that we can get a reasonable estimate for the number of attendees. For more details and the program see: http://www.sdl.sri.com/other/dnssec/DNSSEC05FebJP-Info.html On behalf of the program committee Kind Regards, Olaf Kolkman ---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman ---------------------------------| RIPE NCC