[sig-dns] APRICOT 2009 DNSSEC talks
- To: sig-dns at apnic dot net
- Subject: [sig-dns] APRICOT 2009 DNSSEC talks
- From: Edward Lewis <Ed.Lewis at neustar dot biz>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:31:44 -0500
- Cc: ed.lewis at neustar dot biz
- Delivered-to: sig-dns at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/sig-dns>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: APNIC SIG on DNS issues <sig-dns.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-dns>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-dns>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
For the next APRICOT (www.apricot2009.net) we are assembling a few
talks on DNSSEC. As some people may be aware, there has been
increased interest in DNSSEC since last summer after the description
of a cache poisoning approach.
APRICOT's program committee is seeking to get presentations from the operations community reflecting interest, concerns, and accomplishments in regards to deploying DNSSEC. Of particular interest to the conference audience is the experience of ISPs and other operators.
If you feel that you have something to say on this topic and would like the chance to present in Manila in late February, please contact me (or Sam Sargeant) off-line for more information.
Thanks, -- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Edward Lewis NeuStar You can leave a voice message at +1-571-434-5468 Never confuse activity with progress. Activity pays more.