Re: [WG-BB] WG closed or not?
- To: wg-bb at apnic dot net
- Subject: Re: [WG-BB] WG closed or not?
- From: Anne Lord <anne at apnic dot net>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:10:41 +1000 (EST)
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/wg-bb/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Broadband (xDSL/cable) Working Group <wg-bb.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/wg-bb>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/wg-bb>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: email@example.com
In the email archived at the URL below, Arano San asked on this wg mailing list if the http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/wg-bb/archive/2002/03/msg00006.html working group could now close as the basic work had been done (although we should of course still continue to discuss). The outcome of the work is documented at: http://www.apnic.net/docs/policy/ipv4-guidelines.html There was no reply to his question, and there have been no posts to this list since the end of March 2002, one year ago. I would like to propose that this working group will formally be closed one month from now (10 April) providing no objections are received. All email discussions will be (as now) archived on the web site and will be retrievable. The wg-bb at apnic dot net mailing list will be closed for posting. kind regards, Anne _____________________________________________________________________ Anne Lord, Manager, Policy Liaison <anne at apnic dot net> Asia Pacific Network Information Centre phone: +61 7 3858 3100 http://www.apnic.net fax: +61 7 3858 3199 _____________________________________________________________________