Final editorial comments on draft documents
APNIC seeks final editorial comments on three draft documents that have been updated to reflect the upcoming implementation of prop-079.
APNIC seeks final editorial comments on the following draft documents:
- Policies for IPv4 address space management in the Asia Pacific region
- Policies for Autonomous System number management in the Asia Pacific region
- IPv6 address allocation and assignment policy
These documents have been updated to reflect the upcoming implementation of prop-079: Abuse contact information that reached consensus at APNIC 29 and was endorsed by the Executive Council on 18 May 2010. The policy will be implemented on 8 November 2010.
Nature of the document review
This is an editorial review only. Consensus has already been reached on the policy issues which are to be implemented.
Therefore, during the comment period, interested parties may:
- Object to the draft document on the grounds that it does not properly reflect the consensus decision reached in the Policy Review Process
- Suggest improvements of any aspect of the document
- Request that an additional call for comment be made to allow more consideration of substantial revisions
To view all draft documents, please see APNIC Policy Drafts.
Deadline for comments
Your comments are requested by 29 October 2010. Please send your comments to email@example.com.