Final editorial comments on draft documents
APNIC seeks final editorial comments on two draft documents.
APNIC seeks final editorial comments on the following draft documents:
- Policies for IPv4 address space management in the Asia Pacific region
- Policy environment for Internet number resource distribution in the Asia Pacific
- prop-094 Removing renumbering requirement from final /8 policy
- prop-093 Reducing the minimum delegation size for the final /8 policy
- prop-088 Distribution of IPv4 addresses once the final /8 period starts
For more information about the implementation of policies reaching consensus at APNIC 31, please see APNIC EC endorses policy decisions from APNIC 31.
Nature of the document review
This is an editorial review only. Consensus has already been reached on the policy issue which is to be implemented.
Therefore, during the comment period, interested parties may:
- Object to the draft document on the grounds that it does not properly reflect the consensus decision reached in the Policy Review Process
- Suggest improvements of any aspect of the document;
- Request that an additional call for comment be made to allow more consideration of substantial revisions
Visit the Policy Draft page to view these documents.
Deadline for comments
Your comments are requested by email before 6 June 2011.