Drafts for Editorial Comment
APNIC seeks final editorial comments on two draft documents
APNIC seeks final editorial comments on the following draft documents:
- IPv6 address allocation and assignment policy
- APNIC guidelines for IPv6 allocation and assignment requests
This proposal completed the Policy Development Process on 24 May 2012.
Nature of the document reviewThis is an editorial review only. Consensus has already been reached on the policy issue being implemented.
Therefore, during the comment period, interested parties may:
- Object to the draft document on the grounds that it does not properly reflect the consensus decision reached in the Police Development Process
- Suggest improvements to any aspect of the document
- Request that an additional call for comment be made to allow more consideration of substantial revisions
Deadline for comments
Your comments are requested by 19 August 2012 prior to immediate
implementation. Please send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org