Drafts Documents for Comment
APNIC seeks final editorial comments on draft policy documents
APNIC seeks final editorial comments on the following draft documents:
- IPv6 address allocation and assignment policy
- APNIC guidelines for IPv6 allocation and assignment requests
- APNIC transfer, merger, acquisition, and takeover policy
These documents have been updated to implement changes required by the following proposals, which reached consensus at APNIC 34 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- prop-101: Removing multihoming requirement for IPv6 portable assignments
- prop-104: Clarifying demonstrated needs requirement in IPv4 transfer policy
Nature of the document review
This is an editorial review only. Therefore, during the comment period, interested parties may:
- Object to the wording provided by the Secretariat
- Suggest improvements of any aspect of the document
- Request that an additional call for comment be made to allow more consideration of substantial revisions
To view these documents, please visit the Draft Documents page.
Deadline for commentsComments are requested by 17 February 2013. Please send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org