Published on:Friday,10 January 2014
APNIC seeks final editorial comments on the following draft documents:
- Policies for IPv4 address space management in the Asia Pacific region
- Policies for Autonomous System number management in the Asia Pacific region
- APNIC transfer, merger, acquisition, and takeover policy
- APNIC policy development process
These documents have been updated to reflect the upcoming implementation of three policy proposals reaching consensus at APNIC 36 Xi'an, China in August 2013.
- prop-108 Suggested changes to the APNIC Policy Development Process
- prop-107 AS number transfer policy proposal
- prop-105 Distribution of returned IPv4 address (Modification of prop-088
Nature of the document review
This is an editorial review only. Consensus has already been reached on these policy changes.
Therefore, during the comment period, interested parties may:
- Object to the wording provided by the Secretariat
- Suggest improvements to any aspect of the document
- Request that an additional call for comment be made if substantial
revisions are required
To view all draft documents, please visit the Draft Documents page.
Deadline for comments
Your comments are requested by 10 February 2014. Please send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org